There is a Planning Sub-Committee in the Parish Council. It normally meets 30 minutes before the main PC Meeting in the Village Hall but these days it is online using Zoom.
It may also meet on ad-hoc occasions to address an urgent planning matter.
- You can find the agenda for the 29th. March at 7:30pm Comberton Planning meeting on the noticeboard and here CPC-PlanningAgenda-Mar29 2021
- The Agenda for the 8th. March at 7:30pm Comberton Planning meeting is here CPC-PlanningAgenda-Mar2021;
Its draft minutes are here CPC-PlanningMeeting-Mar2021
- The Agenda for the 8th. February 2021 of the Comberton Planning meeting is here CPC-PlanningAgenda-Feb2021;
Its minutes are here CPC-PlanningMeeting-Feb2021
- The Planning meeting for late December’s agenda is here CombertonPlanningAgenda Dec2020
and the minutes are here CombertonPlanningMeeting Dec 29 2020
- The November 2020 agenda is here CombertonPlanningMeeting Nov 9 and the minutes are here CombertonPlanningMeeting Nov 9
- The October 2020 agenda is here CombertonPlanningAgenda Oct 12 and the minutes are here CombertonPlanningMeeting Oct 12
- The September 2020 agenda is here 20200908CombertonPlanningAgenda. and the minutes are here Planning Minutes 080920
- The August 2020 agenda is here Planning Agenda 8-8-20 .The minutes are here Planning minutes 6-8-20
- The June 2020 agenda is here Planning Agenda 16-6-20, the minutes are here Planning Minutes 16-6-20
- The May 2020 agendas are here Planning Agenda 26-05-20, and here Planning Agenda 12-05-20
The minutes for 26th May 2020 are here and the earlier minutes for 12th May 2020 are here
A list of planning applications being considered by the Parish Council is normally on the Village Noticeboard in South Street in the Planning Committee Agenda.
To comment on any of these please mail the Planning Chair ( [at] ) as well as South Cambs District Council (SCDC).
For the latest information on applications and decisions in the last 12 months: click here to go to the Greater Cambridge Partnership planning website to search for Applications