The Parish Council is looking for a reliable person to undertake an important role in maintaining the Recreation Ground, Pavilion facilities and equipment and also the wider village assets.
The job requires 10 hours per week which can be conducted on a flexible basis plus there may be opportunities for overtime as and when issues arise. The rate of pay is £12.50 per hour, which is reviewed annually.
- Monitoring and inspecting the recreation ground and the pavilion at least twice a week
- Carrying out of legionella checks as required
- Inspecting the play equipment, skate park and adult gym area on a weekly basis and reporting the need for any repairs.
- Inspecting other village assets on a monthly basis
- Assisting trades people and any third-party contractors if/when required
- Identifying and reporting the need for repairs and health and safety risks and carrying these repairs if appropriate
- Undertaking routine play equipment repairs (training will be provided)
- Working with the Parish Council Working Groups for example the Tree Working Group
- Reporting to the Clerk on weekly basis and providing a monthly report to the Parish Council.
- Effective communicator
- Well-organised and apt in problem-solving
- Be contactable by telephone and or email
- Flexible in approach to work
- Experience of similar role would be advantageous.
Please contact the Parish Council Clerk on [at] with a short CV and short covering letter by Friday 2nd September 2022, or for more information on the role.